How to get traffic to your website soon – within 3 hours or less
Now that you have a beautiful website, what’s next? How can you make your website pay for itself? How can you turn a liability into an asset?
In order for your website to help your business grow, it would make sense that you need people to actually go and visit your website. Here’s what should happen:
As you can see, the first step is getting strangers to your website. There are only three possible ways to get people to your website.
1. Tell People – friends, customers, family, and strangers – to visit your website. Display your web address in the other advertising you have.
2. Paid Traffic – There are numerous tools available online designed to send traffic to your site for a fee. Three of the most common types of paid traffic are:
Pay Per Click – This is traffic you pay for when someone clicks your advertisement and comes to your website. The most popular (and most widely used) is Google Adwords®. You can either use text or images for your advertisement.
Cost Per Impression – You pay based on the number impressions your ad receives. For example, you ad may be displayed on a webpage until it receives 1,000 impressions (or 1,000 people come to the page where your ad is displayed).
Ad Space – You pay for your ad based on an agreed upon amount of time your ad will be displayed. For example, you agree to pay $100.00 per month for your ad to appear on a certain website.
3. Organic Traffic – traffic you receive based on your website’s relevance to what people are searching for. Organic traffic is the most coveted traffic you can get for your website. After all, who wouldn’t want “free” traffic to their website? Unfortunately, organic traffic isn’t really free.
Sure, technically you don’t pay Google®, Yahoo®, or Bing® to display your website near the top of their search results (unless it’s Pay Per Click), but it usually requires a substantial time requirement. There are several factors that determine which websites display near the top of search engine results, which we’ll talk about in next month’s newsletter.
So how can you get traffic to your website within the next three hours? You really have a couple of options: First, pick up the phone and call a few friends and tell them to go look at your website (hey, it’s traffic). Second, launch a quick Pay Per Click campaign. It’ll take about an hour to set up your new campaign if you’re using Google Adwords®, and about another hour – or two – for them to approve your new ad(s).
The great thing about Pay Per Click advertising is that you have complete control over how much you spend each day, week, or month. If you’d like to check it out visit: adwords.google.com
Do you want to spend countless hours trying to learn how to setup an adwords account? Of course not! Let us help.
- Likes, Shares, & Comments WON'T Put Money In Your Bank Account.
- In Our Free Course: Crush It On Facebook In 30-Days Or Less
- You'll Discover: A Simple Facebook Strategy We Used To Take a Client From Losing $10k Each Month To Making Thousands...In Only 86 Days.
- The 3-Step Formula We Used To Increase Another Client's Sales By Over $9,000 per Month (and they're spending less than $400 per month on Facebook Ads)