David Ogilvy and Big Ideas
According to Ogilvy…Big Ideas = Fame & Fortune
Have a big idea?
Are you sure?
What’s your big idea?
In his book Ogilvy on Advertising, David Ogilvy gives a helpful checklist to help decipher if an idea could (and should) be qualified as a “BIG IDEA.”
- Did it make me gasp when I first saw it?
- Do I wish I had thought of it myself?
- Is it unique?
- Does it fit the strategy to perfection?
- Could it be used for 30 years?
Next time you think you have a “BIG IDEA,” try running it through Ogilvy’s checklist to see how well it qualifies.
- Likes, Shares, & Comments WON'T Put Money In Your Bank Account.
- In Our Free Course: Crush It On Facebook In 30-Days Or Less
- You'll Discover: A Simple Facebook Strategy We Used To Take a Client From Losing $10k Each Month To Making Thousands...In Only 86 Days.
- The 3-Step Formula We Used To Increase Another Client's Sales By Over $9,000 per Month (and they're spending less than $400 per month on Facebook Ads)