Why Numbers Matter To Successful Entrepreneurs
It’s all about numbers. Everything that needs managing needs measuring. How will you know if you’re making enough to pay all your bills? Simple. By measuring income vs. expenses.
So as the chief marketing wizard, what should you be measuring?
- Number of responses vs. number of impressions.
- Number of prospects vs. number of new customers.
- Number of repeat customers vs. total number of customers.
- Annual revenue per customer.
- Lifetime revenue per customer.
- Profit per customer vs. acquisition cost per customer.
- Purchasing cycle of your product or service.
- Number of times you’re told “NO” before you get a “Yes.”
“What gets measured, gets managed.” – Peter Drucker
I’d love to hear what other things you measure. Leave them in the comments below.
- Likes, Shares, & Comments WON'T Put Money In Your Bank Account.
- In Our Free Course: Crush It On Facebook In 30-Days Or Less
- You'll Discover: A Simple Facebook Strategy We Used To Take a Client From Losing $10k Each Month To Making Thousands...In Only 86 Days.
- The 3-Step Formula We Used To Increase Another Client's Sales By Over $9,000 per Month (and they're spending less than $400 per month on Facebook Ads)