A Practical Guide to Putting Your Business on Autopilot – Automated Systems
Posted by Wayne in Business Growth
AS – Stands for Automated Systems
When I refer to Automated Systems, I don’t necessarily mean technology. My definition of Automated Systems includes both Technology Systems and People Systems.
With that said, if you ever intend to have a business that gives you freedom, then you CAN’T skip the Automated Systems part of the formula.
Technology Systems could be things like:
- A website – When designed to attract and filter business for you.
- Auto-responders – Specifically when used to bring prospects through your sales funnel, and/or turn customers into evangelists.
- Other technologies used to automate the delivery or fulfillment of your product or service.
People Systems could be things like:
- Clear documented procedures that people follow.
- Fulfillment Centers – Used to fulfill the delivery of your product to your customers.
- Answering services – Used to reduce labor intensity within your business.
Chances are good that during the process of building your business, you will incorporate a combination of both technology and people systems. The goal of any automated system is to deliver clear, measurable results–time after time.
Are you beginning to see how The Business Freedom Formula is different? I know I’ve already said this, but at its core, The Business Freedom Formula is designed to produce both freedom and revenue without your continuous attention.
Are you familiar with the saying, “There can only be one of two problems in any business–a marketing problem or a fulfillment problem?” The next component in The Business Freedom Formula specifically addresses the marketing problem. Let’s take a look.
AUTOMATED SYSTEMS EXERCISE
Download a copy of our special report, How Ugly Mug Marketing Used 100-Year Old Methods to Put Their Business on Autopilot. This report will guide you through eight specific steps to help you quickly discover areas to easy automate within your business.
Here are a couple of books that will help you discover and implement systems into your business:
Work the System: The Simple Mechanics of Making More and Working Less
Mastering the Rockefeller Habits: What You Must Do to Increase the Value of Your Growing Firm
Here are a few tools that we use to automate our business:
If you’re going to put your business on autopilot you have to be sure you utilized automated systems. Finding tools to help you automate is easy, but it can be overwhelming.
In the next post we’ll cover a concept that prevents most entrepreneurs from reaching their full potential.
Want to learn more about the Business Freedom Formula? You can get exclusive videos and our step-by-step guide over at FreelancersFreedomFormula.com.
- Likes, Shares, & Comments WON'T Put Money In Your Bank Account.
- In Our Free Course: Crush It On Facebook In 30-Days Or Less
- You'll Discover: A Simple Facebook Strategy We Used To Take a Client From Losing $10k Each Month To Making Thousands...In Only 86 Days.
- The 3-Step Formula We Used To Increase Another Client's Sales By Over $9,000 per Month (and they're spending less than $400 per month on Facebook Ads)