How the Smallest Remedies Reap the Biggest Rewards – An Interview with Michael Levine
A wake-up Call for Owners and Leaders of Businesses!
Once every few years a theory comes along with an insight so penetrating, so powerful – and so simply, demonstrably true – that it instantly changes the way we think and do business…
Broken Windows Broken Business is that book.
Businesses get in trouble when they neglect small problems. If a window in a building is broken and left unrepaired, soon all the windows will be shattered, creating a perception of chaos. The same principle applies to business.
Attention to detail demonstrates corporate competence – and that the company cares about the consumer. Broken windows – and peeling paint, worn carpets, and dirty restrooms – signal that the business doesn’t care.
I had the opportunity to spend a few minutes with the author, Michael Levine, talking about how the smallest remedies reap the biggest rewards.
Here’s some of what we talk about in this interview:
- What is the Broken Windows Theory – and why does it matter?
- What are some of the most common Broken Windows in business?
- What two traits that are required in order to find and repair broken windows?
- When you identified a broken window, but it’s not something that can be immediately repaired…what should be done?
- What’s the Magical Piano at Nordstroms? What can others learn from it?
- Why is it important they don’t have a tip jar?
- Plus much more.
WARNING: Michael doesn’t hold back! His honesty is a breath of fresh air in this over-hyped, over-dramatized, world of business strategy. If you’re ready to hear the truth – and okay with being offended by what you hear – then click the play button below.
Click here to download this episode. (Right click and then click Save This Link)
Want more from Mr. Levine?
Get updates each month from Mr. Levine by visiting: www.theexcelreport.com
You can contact him at: email@example.com
- Likes, Shares, & Comments WON'T Put Money In Your Bank Account.
- In Our Free Course: Crush It On Facebook In 30-Days Or Less
- You'll Discover: A Simple Facebook Strategy We Used To Take a Client From Losing $10k Each Month To Making Thousands...In Only 86 Days.
- The 3-Step Formula We Used To Increase Another Client's Sales By Over $9,000 per Month (and they're spending less than $400 per month on Facebook Ads)